Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sneak Peek

Back again for another sneak peek behind the scenes of the 2012 National. There's so much planning that it seems that some need a quick nap during the meetings to get through. I'm sure Donna Blair was just looking down. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Maybe Maria should wake her up.


You also can see our ruby red aprons being handed out.  You'll be able to spot your committee members easily at the convention with these bright aprons.


Not only has your committee been hard at work planning (and napping!), they have been hard at work sorting garage sale donations too. I've included a few shots of the sorting at Maria's house. When you have to rent a truck to move it all, you know you have a lot of goodies! If you look carefully you can see some of the treasures you can buy at the Garage Sale.




I'm already seeing some goodies here I can't live without. Count on seeing me at the garage sale! Can't wait to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment